Inchie, Moo and Speed

Hello Everyone and a warm welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Thank you for calling in and I hope it is warm where you are as here in the NE UK it is wet, cold and very windy today. Looks like a crafty day for me--what a shame :)

This week at Every Inchie Monday the theme is Ungual. Well that was a new word for me so had to rush to Google to find out what it meant--I'm still not sure to be honest even after reading heaps about it.  Oh dear I got the word wrong it should be ungual. Thanks for telling me Kia


changed the spelling now :)



I settled for this dramatic looking fossil as it was under the heading Ungual :) Must mean claw as there are two white pointers to the claws. It will be interesting to see what everyone else makes this week.

At Moo Mania and More the theme this time is Bright and Cheerful. You can make anything you like that follows the theme and don't even have to include a Moo but I always try to.

Well you all know how sometimes my daft side takes over ??

Here is my Moo Cow or is it a Cow Moo. The cow picture is from a child's colouring book--I love the images in those.

I found a new challenge I hadn't tried before it is called Speed Craft Challenge and you make something in just 10 minute following the theme for the challenge. The theme this time is Ink Sprays or Spritzers




I had a white tag ready and some raffia as the tie for when it was finished. It was going to have a hand made flower that just needed inking but I ran out of time



This is what I used--Dylusion inks sprays, a metal stencil and a  bit of a page of clear words and definitions made by Making Memories. I am looking forward to trying this challenge again.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie x




Comments

  1. Love the colours used here, fabulous...awesome love them.xxx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love and admire your creations Chrissie ! I must say your tag is totally awesome... The background is stunning... Love the cow too... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic inchie! Love your bright moo cow. I have actually made the Moo for this fortnight and will, eventually, find the energy to take a photo. You always know the funnest challenge blogs. I've just started following Speedcraft - would like to explore this one. Your tag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your MOO COW COW MOO Chrissie and your super-fast rapid tag is stunning.. adorable - and learned a new definition today... cute Ungula inchie Chrissie ... matches the cow MOO - every cow has ungulas too and they are big and don't match on a MOO....
    xxx
    poetic Susi on Monday!
    Thank you for sharing MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have made, especially the funny moo-moo! Made me smile! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creations Chrissie! I am loving the gorgeous colours on that tag, what an incredible background you made! Your cow is hilarious! HA! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Chrissie,I love the fossil! A very neat idea :-). Been in Edinburgh for the w/e so no moo made yet :-( or journal pages & still not made my Tim Holtz October tag! Slacking but I've been rushing around sorting for Bill going into hospital for his hip operation next Monday ....

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fossil is a great idea for ungual (I see your spell check wouldn't let you spell the word either!) The Moo Cow is great - did you know there is a song about a Moo Cow called Caroline from the movie Gypsy? It's one of those things that runs through my head all the time. The tag is simply gorgeous - can't imagine doing it in only 10 minutes -- well done all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! And your header is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful tag, Chrissie! It is amazing what a wonderful result you have achieved in such a short time! beautiful effects! Thank you for joining us at the Speed Craft Challenge! Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic pieces Chrissie, I love the Moo, it made me smile
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is very wet, cold and windy here in Midwest USA today also. Your inchie is interesting. Love the Moo and the spray ink tag is nice. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the inchie and the cow, great job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colours used on your tag,wonderfully created in the time limit.

    Thank you so much for joining us on speed crafters challenge :)

    Big hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So wonderful artwork, Chrissie.

    I love the MOO-Cow, sooo funny

    Thank you for joining us at
    MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such diversity Chrissie! Always nice to see what you're presenting to us this time! (I love surprises!) Your Moo-Cow is just so funny! Love the background of your tag, such splendid colours! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of these are great fun. Your ungual is just what it is supposed to be, kind of weird HAHA, the moo cow is wonderful and that tag is really pretty. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh you've been busy creating your fun pieces of art, perfect

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful projects Chrissie, I love the cow and thanks for the link to the Speed Craft Challenge - it looks interesting.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Chrissie, I forgot to say how happy I am that you played along with us for Speed Craft Challenge #4.

    Hugs, Pamellia DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brilliant inchie! Love you moo manie cow. It looks so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning colours and finish on your SC Tag, really stunning.

    Moo Mania Cow is loads of fun and i admire you for joining in with such a tiny challenge!

    Three fabulous makes:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Chrissie

    Outstanding trio of projects. Love the cow - super cute, the inchie (haven't tried those yet) and the beautiful tag. So happy to have found your blog

    With smiles
    Laine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design