Happy Halloween Collage

Hello Everyone. Hope you are somewhere nice and warm. The south of the UK is supposed to be amazing today but here in the north it is wet, cold and misty so far--I am hopeful for later.  Enjoy Halloween if it is your thing and thank you for dropping by.


At Collage Obsession they have the theme Bride and you can be spooky if you like-great news as my collages are often spooky even when it isn't Halloween


I adapted a collage I had done many years ago-before blogs even. When I was a child we had a doctor who used to say, 'Come closer I don't bite'. He scared me when we used to go and see him.


This is my original collage-heaven knows why we were encouraged to add a copyright mark to the things we did in those days as the model certainly wasn't my design though I did add my own flowers to her hair and maybe even gave her a bit more hair at the time. Everything else was mine though.

Have a spookful day all

Love Chrissie x


Comments

  1. Isn't that funny, just add a vampire and a bit of blood, BLAM, Halloween project! Well done! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you altered your original piece Chrissi. Its a fantastic collage, mind you I wouldn't like to meet him on a dark night.
    Happy Halloween
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both pictures, Chrissie. The first one is funny and fabulous. Like you when you were a child I don't think the bride should believe him when he says he doesn't bite! The second picture is drop dead gorgeous. I agree with you on the subject of copyright marks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Chrissie ! Your digital collages are always awesome ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever Chrissie, looks like you had fun! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous!Wonderful collage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your adapted piece, it's scarily cool! Love the words and the blood to go with the picture. I have a vision too of the doctor looming over a scared little girl! Him saying 'I don't bite' definitely wouldn't have helped! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I now why I don't want to get married....Great collage, really nice and creeeeepy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chrissie, your Halloween collages are gorgeous! and fun :) Happy Halloween !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and lovely Halloween Collage great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun story and collage!!!
    I think we had the same doctor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Supercool Halloween project Chrissie, you always make such fabulous collages! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spooky and fun. Happy halloween weekend, Chrissie, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you sure you don't bite????????

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your wonderful and fun Halloween collage.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, they are both just lovely. Your bride is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design