Digital Collages

Hi All. Very dark here and the forecast is for gale force winds and torrential rain. Hope they got it wrong-they often do. Thank you for your visit and I hope you like the collages today


At Collage Obsession the theme is Diva and we were given this photograph to use in any
way we wanted
emmy destinn


 I did some effects on one of our photographs of a tangled willow plant and made it look like a mysterious forest-then I added Emmy in all her glory commanding the forest with her powerful presence.

This will also fit in at Art Journal Journey as the theme there this time is Deep in the Forest

Next is the turn of The Three Muses where there is theme Happiness Is-- made me smile so I found a photograph of a smile and used effects to make it into a cartoon type picture. I loved this quote

I may be back later with more makes as it looks like being a day to stop in and craft

Enjoy whatever you are doing

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Wonderful AJ-page, Chrissie. Love the gorgeous BG and the diva match it
    well.
    The happiness collage is delightful.
    Happy weeken,
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your makes today, especially the mysterious forest....and that smile is great, too, as is the quote! Just got back from my first walk, want a little rest and then I will be off again! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great forest you've made, and the additions - the cat and the Diva, the flowers and the eyes together with the words make a fascinating piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOTH is just wonderful Chrissie!
    Thanks a lot for this clever combined emmy destinn ...lol...fab idea!

    Happy Saturday Chrissie !
    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations as always Chrissie ! Love them both... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wouaouh Chrissie, I love them both!
    The diva alone in the forest is impressive, and the smile if really beautiful! :°)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Emmy in the forest, Crissie, and the happiness piece just started my day off perfectly! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your beautiful tangled background .on the first picture and your smile is inspirational love what you have done with color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two awesome pieces today Chrissie, love the smile on the second one.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning work Chrissie - love them both

    Hilda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors of diva's background, really stunning collage.

    Thank you for participating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both your pieces for both challenges are great. Your lovely lady and cat in the deep forest and that smiling face. Just great. xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it all Chrissie love the blue forest. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your take on the Diva. You have given her a very creative and interesting background. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I forgot to say that I love your "Happiness Is" for the Three Muses. Happiness is, indeed, contagious. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my... your vintage piece truly is awesome Chrissie, love the image and the amazing background you made! Love the smile, one of the best activities we can indulge in! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design