Digital Collage

Hello Everyone. Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts. I have to rush off in a few minute to go for my flu jab as it is a long walk into town to the docs.

We were out all day yesterday but I did find time to do this digital collage for the latest challenge at Collage Obsession where the theme is Orange.


I started off by using this colour chart supplied at the challenge
I used a few effects on it to make a background
Next I added a photograph of the canvas I made for a challenge earlier this week. Then I used the beautiful Rosita image from Delicious Doodles. I coloured her hair, lips and flowers with orange. Just a few brushes and that is my collage finished thanks to the magic of Paint Shop Pro.

Have a lovely day everyone-may be back later if I manage to make anything.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Wonderful collage, love the colours, but I am not sure I would like that girl living next door! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea to use the colour chart as background and wonderful layering of the images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous collage Chrissie.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely shades of orange and sweet gollage, Chrissie.
    Hope you feel better soon,
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous collage Chrissie ! It's beautiful... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow gorgeous digital collage! Happy Weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. just fab Chrissie an awesome digi collage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic digi collage, love the colours.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've pixelled out the different colours, looks fab and great initial colour choices

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,this is a simpatic girl!Beautiful collage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you used the color chart in your collage, wonderful oranges! Thank you for participating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful use of the sample colors. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous collage Chrissie! That colour palette is stunning and the flower bouquet is a great match to your image of the lady! Wonderful! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved getting to see your lovely collage and read about how you made it!!! So much fun!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  15. An orange wedding would be unique! :D
    Beautiful job Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design