Try it on Tuesday

Hello Everyone and welcome to Jumbled Crafts.

Hope you are ready for the new challenge at Try it on Tuesday where this week we ask 'How Does Your Garden Grow. Hope you will pop along to see what the rest of the team have made as I am sure you will be inspired to make something yourself and join us.

I made 2 cards from Scanograms of flowers I picked from our garden.

It was back in 2005 when I wrote a tutorial on this technique and called them scanograms but my style has changed a lot since then and so has the type of scanner we have now. The method remains the same so if you go here you can see the tutorial and maybe have a go yourself.

The pictures below are the scans I did this time and you can use them if you like -just right click and save them to your computer.



                                                                          Love Chrissie x





Comments

  1. Good morning Chrissie! Your cards are wonderful, and I love your scans, thanks for letting us use them! Beautiful way to photograph them, too! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! This is totally awesome Chrissie ! You are so talented and clever ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Love your cards!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely cards, so pretty and a freebie and tutorial hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are really amazing and so creative. I love the beautiful flowers and photo composition.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous cards Chrissie, and a lovely way to treasure the flowers from the garden. Thanks for the link will check this out.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous idea Chrissie, the scans are beautiful. These are fabulous cards.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chrissie, these cards are gorgeous!! I love the bright and cheery colors, and the whole composition of them both.

    This is such a fantastic idea. You are so creative.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Marianne x0

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must have a very pretty garden Chrissie. These are beautiful cards which anyone would love to receive.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful flower compositions! i love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chrissie, I hope you are doing well. Wow beautiful flowers and scans, the cards look great with them. Thanks for all your visits while I was buried under with packing/moving/unpacking. We were without Internet for about 10 days, I felt cut off from the world, I had scheduled posts prior to the move. My craft room is still in boxes, we still have work ahead but getting more settled. Take good care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so surprised flowers scan so well. I am going to think about what I can scan... Your flower "arrangements" are very good too and the finished cards look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab flower layouts and colours, you are so generous letting people have them to use, your cards looks wonderful

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cards are wonderful, and thank you so much for sharing those beautiful "pressed" flower scans - gorgeous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design