Tag and ATC

Hi All and thank you for calling in here-it is always great to have visitors.

This will be the last post from me for about a week but I am taking my little i-pod touch with me and if I can find an internet connection I will try to comment on your posts. Not always easy with this little machine :(

At Tag Along this week the theme is Hollywood


I just loved Bogart and Bacall in films and they were so in love in real life as well. I have gone for a bit of glitz and glamour and music which I always think of when I think of Hollywood.

Wicked Wednesday have Fall Fun as their theme for this week


I covered an ATC card with some Halloween material I have had for while and distressed the edges with black ink. Then I added the flying witch and Boo which I think is from Geckogalz but I have had the images for a long time and no name on them. The cat looks to be having a lot of fun riding on the back of the broom :)

Have a great week everyone--See you soon

Love Chrissie x




Comments

  1. Such great creations Chrissie ! Love Bogart too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags. You really captured the Hollywood dream pair there. Love the Halloween tag, too. Your autumn header is beautiful, forgot to say so last time. Just got back from a long and lovely walk along the Rhine! Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags Chrissie, love the Hollywood theme :) Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie - have a lovely break - don't worry about the blog reading, it will all be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy your short holiday Chrissie, wish I could tag along...xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag definitely is glamorous Chrissie, it really captures the Hollywood feel! And your Halloween tag is just so funny! Love your new header, though I'm not yet ready to say goodbye to summer ;-) Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great Hollywood couple and a great Hollywood tag. Chrissie. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous pieces Chrissie, love the Hollywood tag. Enjoy your break.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, that tag really is glamorous and a great collage design. LOve the fun Halloween card too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi new friend,your tag is very nice,do you like trade atc or tags?I live in Italy.Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, who doesn't love a good Bogie flix...your theme worked perfectly on your tag.

    So clever to use fall themed material on your ATC...a perfect choice for the Fall Fun challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tag and ATC Chrissie, both fun pieces. Have a great holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You beautifully succeeded in creating glitz and glamour in your great tag! Bogie was a heart throb of mine "back in the day." This is just perfect for the Tag Along Blog Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful creations Chrissie - have a lovely holiday.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never thought of using a Halloween image for 'fall fun', very clever, Great atc. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect glamorous tag, and I love that witchy silhouette!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design