Inchies and Journal Page

Hello Everyone. Nice to back in Blogland again after our holiday. We had a lovely time with lots of sunshine and trips out to places we hadn't seen before in Lincolnshire. We are new to coach trips but finding them really great so far. Thank you for the comments you left while I was away and also a warm welcome to my latest followers. 

At Every Inchie Monday the theme last week was red




I made this but couldn't post it last week


This week the theme is schedule and I only had time to copy a picture and resize it to an inch then add the words at the bottom--promise to do better next week--honest.

At Art Journal Journal this month the theme is Living Beings.


The background is various colours of Distressed inks that I dabbed onto a piece of glass, spritzed and then dabbed the paper onto the colours to blend them together. I digitally painted the Fairy many years ago and it was supposed to be what I thought I would like if I was a fairy.

When I was child I used to think we turned into fairies at night. My grandma used to say if you believe in fairies you will be able to see them. I believe in them and have never seen one so that wasn't true was it?

Hope you have a really lovely day.

Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. WOW ! Your journal page is fantastic ! What a superb creation ! Love your inchies too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is that red inchie! Love the schedule :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boah! Chrissie this page is just AWESOME .. Thank you very much for sharing this with us at AJJ!
    Your inchie is fab too!
    Happy new week!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one gorgeous creation, Chrissy I am loving those colours and image are adorable.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. some great artwork here, Chrissie. The journal page is soooo good. I believe in fairies - they live at the bottom of the garden don't they? Your red inchie is great and your schedule is so colourful and pretty. Your did a great job to resize a picture and get it clear. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inchie and journal page, thanks for joining us again at AJJ! Will write later, lot of stress today. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of loveliness here! Keep exploring Lincs, it must be quite nice to let the bus take the strain :-) ( almost home area for me, tho' I left Notts & Newark many years ago)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. She said you WILL be able to see them. Maybe they just haven't passed your way yet. Keep looking. I love that page and the story. Your inchies are fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabuleous, so beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful projects. Love the page, its good to believe, makes the world a more magical place especially for the little ones.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the inchies, I think you did a great job! Also the age is awesome. I think sometimes we see what we want to see, so if you wanted to see them you did and just did not know that they were there! As a child I used to see these lights off in the distance behind some power lines and I used t believe that they were birds who sat on the power lines and came out to sing to me. Turns out they were lights in a parking lot. But every time I see similar lights I am reminded of the beauty of child-like imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great couple of inchies, and a lovely journal page. pleased you had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your fairys page. It's very nice with the fresh colours, butterflys and flowers on it. Don't stop to believe in fairys, they only can live and do their work with mother nature when we believe in them.
    Have a nice rest of the week.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Chrissie! Your art journal page is so wonderful, I love love love it. I like the inchie too.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chrissie, i just love your Inchies! Both are adorable! I especially love the color red in your Red Inchie! It is so vibrant! Oh, and your fairy journal page is gorgeous!!
    I do believe in fairies, but I haven't seen one yet either. Maybe it's just not time for us to see them yet!!
    Don't stop believing!! :0) Share Huamanity

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your inchies. The journal page is lovely also. Continue to believe in fairies and all the other wonderful magical creatures, they are real.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design