Tag and Card

Hi All. I can't believe it is already Friday as this week has flown by. I did manage to fit in a couple of craft challenges yesterday so will show then here today. Thank you as always for popping in and for your kindness and support

At Tag Along this week it is Bees for the challenge


Bubble wrap always reminds me of a honeycombe shape so I used some of that to make the background by using it as a stamp. Then I stamped some of a stamp set by Joanna Sheen which has the flowers and a little bee image as well.

The big Bee is by Cart-us and it is a stamp I love to use whenever possible :)

Now for a card I have made for the challenge at The Craft room where the theme this time is cats

Lots of crafters of all kind seem to have cats and the cats always want to help so I thought this image went very well with the challenge. The digi image was from sliekjestamps where the images are drawn by the blog owner and are free to use if they are for your own personal use. A real haven for cat lovers with lots of cat digis that made me laugh even though I haven't a cat these days-other images as well so do go and have a look.

I used white embossed card for the background and card and paper with a circle made from nesties dies for the topper.

Have a lovely day today and a great weekend everyone

Love

Comments

  1. Both pieces are great, you have been busy as a bee. Love the tag background, so warm and sunny. Just got back from the doc's here. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super FABulous and cleverly made cards, so much to look at and your design, colours and chosen image is awesome...love it....have a lovely weekend.xxx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background on your tag Chrissie... and the little cat is so so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mixed media feel of your tag and the bees, large and small, are perfect. Your card made me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made me smile with your cat card Chrissie, you are so right many of us have cats who 'help' perfect for our challenge at Craft-Room. Love the tag as well Bees are great images and the bubble wrap had given you a great honey comb effect XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissie, both the tag and card are so sweet, and put a smile on my face.

    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag, Chrissie, and I love the Fall oranges in your background. Bee-utiful work! Perfect for the Tag Along Blog Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both beautiful and that tag background is wonderful
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors of your tag, really fab background! And actually sweet card to, as I'm a cat lover this would be perfect for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely texture on the background of your bee tag

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable cat card! My kitties like to "help" me when I'm sleeping - I never know what I am going to find when I wake. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Creations ~ Christi

    ReplyDelete
  12. cutest helping cat card, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card Chrissie, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design