Journal page and tag

Hello to everyone who drops in to Jumbled Crafts and thank you for your visit. Always lovely to have people comment and to know I have so many friends in Blogland.

At Art Journal Journal it is the Frida Kahlo theme and there are some wonderful pages to admire in so many styles.

This is my fourth page for this month and I am sure there will be more from me as I really enjoying doing them


I used a background that I had already made and printed a picture of Frida onto it. Then I sat and looked at her and the page sort of evolved as though she was inspiring me to create it. Hope you like it.

I keep forgetting to show my Tag Tuesday tags even though I have made one every week since I joined. This week the theme is Song Titles



I love the song Send in the Clowns so I made a tag for that. The image is one of a sheet of four that a friend sent to me years ago. I haven't a clue who painted them as the copyright on the sheet is a distribution company. I did use all four of them to make a picture which hung on our bedroom wall for years so this is part of the picture recycled.

Hope your day goes well.

Love







Comments

  1. Beautiful Frida page, LOVE what you have made - thanks for making me happy! Your tag Tuesday tag is fantastic, too, and it is indeed a lovely song. Thanks that you always join in at TT - you are a STAR! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning Frida page and I love your tag.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creations Chrissie ! The page is so beautiful - love the sentiment - and the tag is really sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Frida creation is beautiful Chrissie, so very colourful, exactly as Frida would have loved it! And your clown tag is so sweet, the quote spot on! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Collage page with Frida dear Chrissie.I like it!
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tag is beautiful and the Frida page is GORGEOUS!

    ♥♥♥♥♥
    Big Thank you dear Chrissie for sharing with us at AJJ!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your fabulous Frida page, I am hooked on this theme as well. The clown image looks great, it was a good song.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. one gorgeous Frida age--love that quote. Great TT tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vibrancy of your page Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a looker. Seen you on Bevs comment page.

    Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for looking and I hope you pop in again

      Love Chrissie x

      Delete
  11. Hi Chrissie - I have loved catching up on your recent posts of goodies - The Frida page is amazing, well done... all your work is such high quality...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Black/white Frida is very beautiful and whole page charming. Colours and b/w match together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Frida page - what an amazing quote... and the Clown tag takes me back, both musically and visually. Those Pierrots were huge when I was a teenager!
    Alison xx
    (Have you heard Judi Dench doing Send in the Clowns at the Sondheim Prom from a few years ago? Astounding. Heartbreaking. It's around on youtube.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design