inchie and canvas

Hello Everyone. Nice to have you drop by Jumbled Crafts--thank you for taking the time to visit.

 At Every Inchie Monday this week it is Plum as the theme. I can't imagine what others will come up with for this theme as I could only think of the fruit--can't wait to see what is made for it.


I decoupaged the image and the plum name so it added some depth to this inchie.

At A Vintage Journey their theme is Time Flies and your work must have Tim Holtz techniques and products.


I used Distressed Inks on a craft sheet with water splashed on for the background. Then I added some Distressed Stain and sprayed here and there with Cosmic Shimmer mist. The middle is a part of something I made a while ago and I am recycling it to add some texture. The flower is made with the Tim Holtz Tattered Die and the clock I have had a while and not sure what make it is. The cogs are TH as well, the bird as I had that sent to me--I think it may be TH .

I followed the metal tape technique by Tim to make the tag with Time Flies on it


I love these mini Distressed Ink and have two sets of them now -it is good to try the colours before I buy the bigger version.

Have a nice day everyone


Chrissie x



Comments

  1. How gorgeous is that micro decoupage! And I like how you did "Time Flies" - I wouldn't have a clue how to use all those materials, looks so complicated. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super pretty image of plums - love it. Your time flies piece is superb - especially love that centre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous canvas, I love the background colours and your plum inchie is wonderful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation once again, fab colours and love your desings here... ♥aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful time flies piece, love your composition. The plum inchie is great, too, makes me think of my plum jam waiting to be eaten! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's definitely plum time, I have a load to deal with. Great inchie and canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW ! Your canvas is totally awesome Chrissie ! Love the colours and the textures... Great inchie too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the plum. I like decoupage so much. the canvas page is so cool as well. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely inchie and a gorgeous textured piece of art dear Chrissie! AMAZING!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely plum image and I like how you've added the dimensional effect. Your time flies idea is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your inchie is so pretty, nice to put the wording there as well. And your Time Flies creation is fabulous, love those textures and pretty details Chrissie! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely little inchie. Brilliant decoupage.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab inchie and your canvas is awesome! So much texture, Timmy would approve of the whole fab thing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the Plum inchie, a mini piece of art. The Time flies is fantastic, love the textures and additions.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Chrissie...
    Your inchie is such a cheery 'good morning' style for the kitchen. A nice way to start each day.

    The distressed piece is terrific. I like the colors you used and your composition is wonderful. Keep creating.

    Hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chrissie, your inchie looks like a full sized canvas that should be hanging on a wall! And I ADORE Steampunk. What a wonderful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  17. An awesome canvas Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. The plums are cute, and your Time Flies canvas is absolutely amazing! Just love all the texture and the colours work so beautifully together... a wonderful make. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous textures and colours and great composition. Delighted you joined in with our 'Time flies' challenge at A Vintage Journey. Chris xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design