Frida Page
I hope you are having a good day
Second post for me today and it is another one for the Frida Kahlo challenge at Art Journal Journey.
This Journal page is digital but I will print it out to go into my journal
I fused all three of the pictures together and I think it shows the reality that she painted-they fitted perfectly over each other.
Thank you for your visit
Love Chrissie x

That's another wonderful take on Frida Chrissie!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
A wonderful Frida Page, Chrissie, really fantastic! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeletewow,wonderful frida tribute, love it.
ReplyDeletexxx jeannette
Ooooh this looks fab Chrissie xxx
ReplyDeleteThis looks awesome Chrissie.
ReplyDeleteYvonne x
That's so effective and really haunting how the faces hover within one another - amazing digital work, Chrissie.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I had a terrible time with the signal on the train this morning and had to give up, and still struggling with wifi away from home, so the catching up will have to be gradual this week!
Alison xx
Your collage is breath-takingly beautiful. Love all on it. Bravo!
ReplyDeleteFabulous!
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.
Love how you have infused the images together, fab work, Annette x
ReplyDeletehttp://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
This is beautiful Chrissie... Love the quote... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
ReplyDeleteFantastic page, Chrissie. I love your interpretation of Frida.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Mar
How clever. At first I didn't realize they were laid over each other. It turned out great.
ReplyDeleteAnother great take on Frida and the quote is just perfect too!
ReplyDeleteoxo
Very cool image ~ love it!
ReplyDelete