Colours of Summer

Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts.

It's time for another challenge at Try it on Tuesday and I bet you can't wait to join in. There were lots of wonderful entries for the tags anywhere or just a tag challenge and I really enjoyed seeing all of them.

This time we would like to see Colours of Summer. I hope you will pop along and check out all the wonderful samples that my teamies have made and then show us what you can make for this theme.


I made a card this time. The background is hammered, cream coloured card. Distressed with picked raspberry. I made the flowers from felt using the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die cut. The paper I mounted them on is a very old paper pad called Life's Journey and is by K&C company.

The beautiful clematis has never flowered before for us but has 7 flowers on it this year so I couldn't resist taking my photograph of the card to show one of the flower to you-they are huge at the side of the other clematis in our garden.

This is a just for fun 'summer colours' piece
A sun hat from Poundland-that fits me perfectly

Same hat after I crocheted some flowers to stitch onto it.


Have a great day

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Beautiful summer colours piece, and I love the artful photo you made with it, wonderful! Great alteration to you hat, what a smart hat you have now! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summery flowers and your hat looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bright inspirational card, now I know what to do with my felt flowers, love the hat as well, hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and love the hat!
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and your take on the challenge.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love the hat Chrissie, the flowers look fantastic. Its a beautiful summer card as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic summer card and lovely flowers. Love the funny hat.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both projects are fascinating... perfect summer feelings you achieved here! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great summer Card, love the felt flowers - and the clematis looks gorgeous.
    Love the makeover hat too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these flowery pieces Chrissie! Great hat (very Glasto) and a fun and cheerful card. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab header, great card and love your crocheted (sp?) flowers, great addition to the hat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty crochet flowers Chrissie! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both makes are such fun - I love the panelled design of the card, and the felt flowers there and the crocheted ones on the hat all bring such fresh, bright colour to the mix - fab!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card, I love the flowers and I'll have to visit my local Poundland for one of those hats.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the fun colors in your 2 projects, especially the card! I haven't cut felt flowers with my TH tattered flowers die, but now you've enticed me to try it. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design