ATC and Tag

Hello to all my lovely friends and followers who drop by Jumbled Crafts today. Welcome to Annie who is my latest follower.

This week at Wicked Wednesday the theme is Inspiring Words or Quotes


This is the ATC I made using a teatimedesigns digi image that I won at Wicked Wednesday. I coloured it to match the background that I painted  with watercolours.

Now for Tag Along and Butterfly Challenge The theme at Tag Along is Nature's Glory and Butterfly it is one layer only


I did the background on my faux gelli pad--made from sponge kitchen pads. I just dabbed on alcohol inks then stamped the card onto the pads.

The flowers and bees are a Joanna Sheen stamp set and the Butterfly stamp is by Elusive Images and one of my oldest and well loved wooden stamps

Hope you have a lovely day

Chrissie xx






Comments

  1. Your faux gelli plate idea sounds good. I have resisted buying the plates because of the cost. Might have a go using our technique though. Gorgeous tag. Love those colours and not come across that butterfly stamp before either. Thankyou for fluttering by #10. Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly.challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, I especially like the sentiment on the first one! The tag is gorgeous, love the background and the stamps. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh these look fab Chrissie, love the background on your tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful tag, Chrissie, and couldn't be more perfect for the Tag Along Blog challenge this week! Indeed, you have captured "Nature's Glory!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wise words you used in the ATC. Its a beautiful nature tag as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Chrissie ! Love the background of your tag... Great stamped image too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun ATC with the perfect sentiment! So happy to have you playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great ATC and I do love that tag! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sage advice from the ATC, and I'm in love with your tag - brilliant inky effects and fabulous meadow flower stamping - a complete treat. It's so nice finally to have a little time for some catching up.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to come back here as I think this tag is gorgeous! Love the stamps too... I do my "Gelli" printing on a smooth silicone mat intended for cooking. A lot cheaper and works well enough!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design