Tag Tuesday and Collage Obsession

Hi All. Rainy day here so far and a wet forecast for today so lots of crafting for me I think. Hope it is better where you are and thank you for finding the time to drop in at Jumbled Crafts.

At Collage Obsession the theme is Nature and it is the last challenge there until September 1st, hope you will join in.


This is my collage which brought back a lot of memories from the early 2000's I made the background using fancy brushes and curly effects. All of the images were from a lovely lady called Mel who used to supply us with freebie images for Paint Shop Pro work. I did change some of the colours to fit in with my colours theme. Can't even find her now or I would have given the link-thank you Mel if you are still around.


                                              At Tag Tuesday this week the theme is Roses

I used an old stamp I had for my background then highlighted some of it with red felt tip. I also used another stamp at the right hand side and stamped a bee image twice. I am going stamp mad on this as I stamped the word roses as well. I have been sorting out my stamps so that is why I used some of the old ones on the tag.

The 'roses' are made with the six petal, flower shape on the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die. Lots of tutorials on how to make these flowers but mine never look the same as the ones in the tuts.

So that's it from me so far today--may be back later if I make something else-have a great day
Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Your collage is beautiful, and the quote is very true. Great TT tag, too, your flowers are gorgeous! Have a nice and creative day, stay dry! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful makes Chrissie :)
    Piddling on here on my day off :(
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collage is gorgeously done and with great quote. Lovely colours, too.
    Tag is beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both Chrissie but I must say your collage is totally gorgeous ! Love the colours and the sentiment... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both fabulous Chrissie, your roses are beautiful, but your collage is really stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic tag, the collage looks gorgeous, love the colours.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, Chrissie.

    Have a great day.
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both pieces!
    (And I don't know what the roses look like in the tutorials, but yours are gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two lovely projects Chrissie, I love the collage and the tag is fab.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab tag Chrissie, love the flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful digi collage - the colours are so pretty, and that quote is marvellous (and feels so true).

    Loving your rosy tag too - the shimmer on the blooms is a treat!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design