Tag and Atc

Hello Everyone. Friday already and I haven't a clue where this week went too. I am almost pleased that it is raining' with more rain forecast' as it means I will be able to do more crafting.

At Tag Along this week the theme is Moulin Rouge. This was my favourite film of all time and I get emotional just thinking about it. Not only sadness but the deep love, the ups and downs, the characters, the music ---Oh Dear! I think I may have to have another look at the DVD immediately :)


My tag has a background picture of the Moulin Rouge and an image that found here. The flower is from a headband I bought at Poundland with three of them on it.

At Wicked Wednesday they have the theme tropical colours.



I made a background of tropical colours then found this great free Hula Cow here

Enjoyed making both of these and they were great challenge ideas.

Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts and don't forget to pop back this evening for the new challenge at Artful Times


Have a great day

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Both gorgeous Chrissie
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is fantastic Chrissie... I have never seen Moulin Rouge, after reading you I think I should ! Your little cow is so so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that pic of me for the Moola Girl?? Lovely work, Chrissie, I love how the Moulin Rouge Lady's shoe is peeping over the edge, good touch! Just ot back from the hospital, will write later when I have rested! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee This is just adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your tag and your ATC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Tag and what a funny ATC Chrissie! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the showgirl on the fantastic tag, but I have to say my favorite is the Moola cow, its a great piece.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both projects are so much fun Chrissie. Love Moulin Rouge the movie too so perhaps my fav tag, but then again the hula cow is so cute.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulously glamorous Moulin Rouge tag, and your Moola cow made me laugh out loud!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great ATC for this week's tropical theme....cute and clever. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday!

    Moulin Rouge is in my top 5 movies...what's not to love about it?!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design