Tag and ATC

Hello Everyone from a very sunny and hot NE UK coast. I have been doing HW and gardening so far today so ready to sit down and do a post.

This week at Wicked Wednesday the theme is Red, White and Blue and there are some wonderful sample ATCs by the team. I am not sure mine is so wonderful but the quote made me think.

I made a swirly red, white and blue background, printed out the quote and added that then I thought I would add a picture of the lights on top of a US  police car. Afraid they look more pink and turquoise but fit the quote.

Next is Tag Along with the subject being children-wonderful sample there and also some terrific entries already.


The background is Rangers distressed inks and stains and the swirl I did in Grunge Paste and an Imagination Crafts stencil. The sailor girl image was free here and I coloured it with Promarkers The tie is blue wool though it looks more black on the photograph.
 Have a lovely day everyone and thank you for dropping by

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Beautiful work again - love the red,white and blue quote, and we all know that feeling when they are flashing behind us! Love the tag with the little girly, too, gorgeous image! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful creations Chrissie ! Love the little girl on the tag, thank you for the link ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, both of these are fabulous, The red, white and blue quote is brilliant and I love the addition of the lights, just perfect! The little girl tag is so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the children's theme tag, but have had a good chuckle at the words on the red, white and blue piece.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both but the red white and blue is great, hadn't heard that before, must remember it. :)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes, the flashing lights will always bring you down! Clever take on the theme. I love your little girl - such a cute retro image and the background is delicious.

    I realise I never thanked you for the Bridlington links... it looks brilliant!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, your girlie is very cute and love the striking red, white and blue

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She certainly is a cute little girl in her sailor suit. Chrissie. And I love the dramatic ATC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design