Craft-Room and Three Muses
Hi Everyone. A few days since I last posted and I don't know where the time has gone at all. Hope you are having a good week and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.
This time at the Craft Room Challenge the theme is Roses and Romance-always lovely to join in their challenges with such terrific samples and entries.
I made this from a piece of corrugated card from a box and it measure about 12x12 inches. For the background I used a paper napkin that Alison had sent to me with other goodies. I thought it was just right for this challenge. The boy and girl are from Gecko Galz and I cut the little rose posies from a sheet of paper to add here and there where it was a bit bare. The wheel in the middle made of paper with hearts on it and I added the pinched hearts. Then I painted around the edges of the card with acrylic paint and all over the back with the same colour as I am hoping to use it as a journal cover when I find a piece of card the same size to use for the journal back.
I have found another challenge blog where I can indulge myself with digital artwork. It is called Three Muses and this week they have the theme Stylish Ladies
Not sure what I did except that I found the picture of a new, trendy, coffee bar that has just opened in London. I added the ladies from different places and used effects on them. Then they met up for coffee in this very stylish place. I used a frame and then added a border with a brick texture.
Hope you are having a really nice day
Love Chrissie x


Beautiful work, love both of your challenge pieces, the soft, romantic look is really beautiful. I am just finishing off my entry, and waiting for the crackle varnish to dry! Have a lovely day, take care, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeletePS - wet and windy here today!
Absolutely gorgeous art piece. It's so clever and well done. Really love it!
ReplyDeleteChrissie, just love your creation using the napkin- very creative and perfect for our challenge, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x
ReplyDeleteFabulous collage Chrissie I love the soft feminine colours and vintage images. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week-end and have you seen our challenge lists at Challenges for Days? XOXO Zoe
Two fantastic projects, the first one looks so romantic and feminine.
ReplyDeleteYvonne
Love the collage Chrissie :)
ReplyDeleteVon♥
Your 'roses and romance ' project is seriously pretty. I love the tissue background and the rosette.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed seeing your quirky coffee collage too.
It's a beautiful creation as always Chrissie - you are so clever!
ReplyDeleteI love your collage Chrissie - such a romantic piece. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.
More stunning creations Chrissie ! Love the background with the roses, so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty collage! That napkin is beautiful and I love how you edged it with the acrylic paint! Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room.
ReplyDeleteTotally delightful...I love using napkins and tissue paper for effect.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Marianne xo
Gorgeous creations again Chrissie!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your creativity at Craft-Room Challenge, welcome again;-))m
Love the romantic canvas - what a lovely way to use that napkin - gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAlison xx