Tag and scrap page

Hello All. Welcome to my little home in Blogland. Don't forget to join us at my other 'home in Blogland'-Artful Times where the challenge is to use game pieces to make anything you like.

This time at Moo Mania and More the theme is childhood. You can make anything either with or without a Moo so long as it follows the theme.

I have my childhood very much in mind after visiting an aunt and cousin that I haven't seen for a long time. All our families lived in one big house, owned by my grandma and grandad, until I was about 6 years old and I have made this page with me in the middle when I was the only child among a lot of adults. Even though it was still wartime the house was full of the things I have written around the outside of my photograph-a very happy time for me. I used scraps of paper for the background and some canvas type material for the moos.

This is the tag I made for Tag Tuesday this week as we have the theme Spring Flowers

Von sent me a parcel with some beautiful stamp sets and some other extras as well. 

This was one of the sets of stamps so I used the daffodil and the sentiment from there. Thank you Von xx

The other daffodil is a Marie Curie pin.

Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts

Love Chrissie x


Comments

  1. Hi Chrissie! Your scrap page is gorgeous, you were a beautiful and bonnie baby! Glad you had a happy childhood and have nice memories. The daffodil tag is gorgsous, too! Will reply to your mail later, I am off for my walk now! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page Chrissie ! You look gorgeous ! You are blessed to have such happy childhood memories... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh really love your scrap page and your tag is so bright and cheery - gorgeous

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page with your wonderful memories. Love the spring tag as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Chrissie - I love your wonderful little Chrissie page.. awesome.. such a pretty little girl...sweet!
    Your daffodil tag is beautiful Chrissie..I love daffodils - we call them "Märzenbecher" .. means "cups of march" ...or Narzissen

    xxx
    SusiThank you for being with us at MOO MANIA & MORE dear Chrissie!
    That makes a happy Tuesday for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you've not changed much Chrissie ;) lovely page :)
    Glad you like the stamps Chrissie and the subtle heart background is perfect
    Hugs Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful artwork, Chrissie, as always.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Chrissie, your sweet Chrissie page is awesome and a great 'guilt' design :) Your spring tags are also beautiful. Have a fabulous day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling girl you are Chrissie, love your childhood photo and sweet page you have made, your spring tags look superb, too! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute page Chrissie - including you. Love that daffodil tag. I always think that they are happy flowers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous projects Chrissie lovely stamp set for spring.#

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very sweet photo of you, Chrissie, and I'm sure your visit brought back lots of memories. Love your daffodil tag, too.

    Hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful page with wonderful memories and a gorgeous tag.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute page, is beautifull. And the tag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the Word-MOOs - very clever, and the daffodil tag is enchanting.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design