Inchie Engraving

Hi All. Not a lot of time today as we have started to decorated our bedroom. It isn't a very big room so there isn't room to move about much which doesn't help at all when two of us are trying to do very different things :)

At Every Inchie Monday this week the theme is Engraving and there are some wonderful entries already.

Mine isn't so wonderful. I thought of lovers engraving their initials on a tree trunk and whilst I was watching the rugby matches over the weekend I was drawing some inchies and cutting them out ready to stick on a background, this is one of them.

Thanks for dropping in and have a wonderful day

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. what a cool idea! I love it. It amazes me how some weeks everyone sort of comes up with similar ideas and some weeks, everyone takes off in different directions. Really like this idea. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea, I was looking at people's initials engraved on trees here at the weekend. Have fun decorating, don't overdo it! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant take on the challenge Chrissie! Its really wood-like! Enjoy your decorating x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea with the initials! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your inchie Chrissie ! It does look like wood ! Good luck with the decorating ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought about this idea. great one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not see that one coming at all, I definitely like the thought process though!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea this is, so romantic, too! Good luck with decorating the bedroom Chrissie! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea Chrissie, we all seem to be doing different things this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet inchie and so romantic! It looks just like wood too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a fantastic idea and your inchie is very effective and very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats a great idea, and it does look so realistic.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too funny, I thought of an engraving in a tree also, but went with my rings instead!! Nice job!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your thinking on this one. It turned out really well too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh, sweet! Never did it myself... scribbling the initials in the backs of school books was as far as I went!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design