ATC and picture

Hi All from a lovely sunny but cold NE UK coast. Off  for a beach walk soon and maybe have lunch out overlooking sea. Vic is charging his camera so hopefully we will get some good photos.( He said  that the auto focus isn't working on it--not sure if that means it is no good now) :(


This week at Wicked Wednesday the challenge is 'to create you own super hero'. Well not many of you know what I do in my spare time so here is my alto ego ready to tackle any problem- any craft problem that I have :)' A Legend in my own Living Room'


If you go here you can make your own super hero by following the instruction. The background was created in Paint Shop Pro and I coloured my hero (me) with felt tips.
This is what it looked like after a lot of choices I made. It is fun and I tried a lot of different things before settling on this one.

Now to Craft-room Challenge where the theme this time is Transport.

I painted an old frame with white emulsion paint then stamped around it with a Chocolate Baroque stamp--if you think you have seen this before it because I used it before a long time ago but now I added some more stamping in green to bring out the green of the car. The car stamp is by Personal Impressions. and the animal print card is from Valerie. I used a folder to make the embossing on the next piece of card and distressed it with black ink. The bottom piece of card I have had for a long time and it is from a pad that hasn't a name on it. I coloured the car green because it is like one that my BIL had years ago and he also likes bottle beers with silly names :) so added a few tops from those as I am going to give it to him next time we meet up.

Have agreat day and thank you for taking the time to drop in to Jumbled Crafts.

Love Chrissie x









Comments

  1. Wow, your alter-ego is fantastic! Diidn't realise you have such muscles, lady! Love the car picture, great idea with the various backing papers and the beer-bottle tops. Enjoy your walk by the sea! Just got back from my Rhine walk, will mail you later when I have recovered a bit. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your frame is gorgeous Chrissie ! You are so creative ! And your alter-ego means business !!! Love the muscles !!! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great superhero ATC Chrissie and the frame on your car picture is lovely. I like the bottle tops, nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL This is so clever and cool! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your superhero!! And love how you've used the bottle tops in your frame too xx

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your alto ego looks fantastic, ready to take on the world. Love the framed car as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab frame, love the leopard skin background , thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These both look great Chrissie. it is very cold here in north yorks today and very grey!!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great atc and perfect for our wicked Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a powerful superhero Chrissie! And your transport canvas looks so pretty with the antique car and bottle caps! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the car but really love the superhero!!! So much so that I had to go and make my own. May have to post about her on my blog lol. Just one problem, I was not able to download mine so I had to do a screen dump :( but yours is very powerful and crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your alter ego and your transport frame is fabulous, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How can you say that that fine Dorset Brew "badger' is a funny name! There are times when I love how small this island is finding links from the places I know near the places I'm in now. Loving Valarie's animal print you used as a backing the size and spacing of the marks really give the car speed/motion. This is a terrific Transport theme picture perfect for the challenge this time thank you.

    Super Hero you is great but I cannot help but wonder if you are getting a bit to much Carbon Monoxide you might be a bit pinker than is healthy LOL XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Chrissie....adore your frame and the car looks great as does your background. Thanks for joining in with us at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Chrissie,
    fab atc and stunning frame, great car stamp.
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two great projects but I particularly love your superhero. Who would have suspected?

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's fantastic - though I'm not sure you develop such astounding muscles from sitting at a craft desk, more's the pity!

    Love the vintage car, especially those quirky beer caps - fabulous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Craft Girl is fabulous...I think her special power is making all of us smile! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design