Tag and Collage

Hi All. I hope your day is going well. We went for quite a long walked-then it rained-now it is very sunny again :)

At Tag Tuesday the theme this week is Pleats, folds and tucks-this is what I made


I decided to be adventurous and go for all three. Pinned tucks at the waist-pleats for the bottom of the skirt and a piece of folded, extra material. I used a little bit of a very old tape measure as my topping for the tag. It does look a bit 'shabby' as I used an old silk scarf for the skirt and folded material and it frays so quickly.

Then at Collage Obsession the have Happiness is ------


My Happiness is walking in the countryside or on the beach. Eating dark Chocolate and doing anything with my DH as we love to do the same things together. At 72 years old I would love time to standstill and complete my happiness.


Comments

  1. Isn't it wonderful that simple things make us happy...What a lovely and sweetly personal collage...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are lovely, I'm especially fond of the quote too, how very true! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a lovely collage of your happyness. Love the way you composed all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sweetie ! I so love your collage and the sentiment ! I totally agree with it ! Love chocolate too !!! And your tag is gorgeous ! What a fab idea ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful dress designing! Love the pleats and tucks, and the fabulous heart-shaped bodice - and that tape measure topping is a fab final touch to a cracking tag.

    Lovely happiness collage too... made me happy reading about your happiness.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dressmaking tag and the super pleats. Thank you for sharing your happiness thoughts, its a wonderful piece.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's wonderful that simple things make us happy . Your tag is beautiful with the material, very creative. I love the words on the second, how true. Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both beautiful and what a lovely quote
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous makes Chrissie it is sunny again here today 2 days on the trot wow!

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little figures at the front of your happiness piece and the dress on your tag is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love both of these. You do such great work. Love the cats and of course the chocolate! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. love both of these. You do such great work. Love the cats and of course the chocolate! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both lovely pieces Chrissie. The sentiment is very very wise.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh, i love the quote, love the collage and especially love the CHOCOLATE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful collage & quote... thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design