ATC and Journal Page

Hello All. Not a bad day here so far but I have been watching the curling from the Olympics for most of the morning so I haven't been outside so far. I'll be back later with another post and my DT sample for this week at Artful Times-hope you will join in with us.

At The Craft Barn this time the Quote or Lyrics Words are Strong and Miss.

This is my page with the Olympics very much a feature and the quote quite apt as most of the things that are attempted in these sports look lethal to me. I have been making lots of backgrounds with shaving foam this week and this is part of one of them.

The second project is for Wicked Wednesday where the theme this week is Aquarius


 I painted the background with watered down acrylics. I found the free to use, tattoo image on the net and printed it onto my background. I had the little Aquarius, Star Sign, image stamp so used that as well.

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your visit it is always appreciated

Love Chrissie x




Comments

  1. Great backgrounds on both of these - such lovely effects from the shaving foam in the first, and delicious muted colours in the second. Great idea to link those words to the Olympics - and the water jug is a fab image... a tattoo, you say?!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the backgrounds Chrissie, and both pages have turned out really well. But I don't understand why people like watching sports - my TV stays switched off just now! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Chrissie ! Love the background on your pages... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects, loved you Olympic pages.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Olympic page is fabulous! So clever to use both words. I still haven't thought of my page yet! Your other project is fabulous too - you are so good at backgrounds! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great ATC - love the images & it's just perfect for our Aquarius Challenge at Wicked Wednesday! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Olympics piece Chrissie - Neil has sole control of the remote for the full fortnight, I don't mind most of it but curling - it's just marbles on ice! Love the colours on your Aquarius piece xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shaving cream backgrounds! The second page reminds me of a professionally deigned advert, it definitely has something about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting from The Craft Barn - How clever that you used both of this weeks words. Hope you enjoy the rest of the olympics :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like your background, that's something that's on my to try list and after seeing this I'm going to get myself a cheap tube of shaving-cream and have a go. Also like how you incorporated the 2 words in 1 page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab backgrounds and theme for the Olympics. Great quote too :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ATC - good job getting the 2 words in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's been awhile since I made shaving cream papers. Now you make me want to make more. And yes, I agree that most of the games look quite lethal. Like you, I've been watching curling each morning, which does NOT look lethal (grin). Love the quote and the look of the page, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful background on your quote page and the quotes are very apt for these winter sports - I wouldn't want to drop a curling stone on my foot. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant and very topical. Just been watching the curling too - at least it's not as dangerous as some of the other sports!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both creations are wonderful. Love the strong quote.

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous background, great page and quote fitting your Winter Olympic theme.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design