ATC and Card

I am writing this post in the evening as we will be off on the train for a day out somewhere tomorrow and I wouldn't have time to do it before we go.

Wicked Wednesday this week has' Zombies Need Love Too' as their challenge theme.

I found a tutorial about how to draw your own zombie here and I tried a few times but the challenge will be over before I get it right so I used the one that was there for this ATC.


I made a blood like background then coloured and cutout the zombie image. Then I added 3 hearts and LUV.  Well I luv him :)


Now to my Christmas Card for this week at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown where they have a lovely sketch to use to make a card.

I will be joining Marina again this week with my Christmas card but I am already running our of Christmas Things so will have to have to look for some or make some.


Used a Nestibilities shape and a circle I cut out. Added a little snowman emblie and some gold peel-offs. The shield type shapes I cut-from the edge of a die cut shape someone sent to me.

Hope you sleep or slept well

Love Chrissie x






Comments

  1. Totally awesome Zombie ATC! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Zombie ATC and another beautiful Christmas card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real contrast programme with a zombie and a Christmas card! Love them both, especially the blood bath in the bakcground of Mr Zombie, gruesome! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Zombie is fabulous and on such a cool background! Cute Christmas card and such a fab design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your interpretation of the sketch - great colour combination and cute little snowman! Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh love zombies, might have to check that one out.

    And great start for this years Christmas cards.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun ATC Chrissie, I love him too, and your Christmas card is very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you very Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet - love that little snowman! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    BTW - love the zombie tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a very sweet and lovely card Chrissie, so glad you play with 52cct, hope to see next time, biz

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful Chrissie ! Love the little zombie ! He's cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chrissie, it seems an age since I've come to visit but your little zombie really caught my eye! Well done on starting the Christmas cards too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers Chrissie, your handdrawn zombie looks really scary, he's supercool! As is your Christmas card, love the cute snowman! Great contrast between your two creations today!! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Zombie has made me smile and I love your snowman too
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous Zombie ATC and I luv him too! lol also another great Christmas card Chrissie.

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Chrissie for keeping me company on my Festive 48. I love that little snowman. Such a jolly card.

    I love your zombie card too!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute snowman card!!! LOVE that fabulous little embellishment! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your Zombie - a fabulous ATC and card.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your zombie really made me smile and your Christmas card is lovely. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tee hee - so glad I caught up with these... the zombie is fab - that lime green against the blood red is fantastically zingy - and he's actually rather cute, if he won't mind me saying so...

    And the snowman is flat out adorable! Great design too with the ribbon stripes.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your snowman card, I especially like the little 'shield' shapes on your banners. Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along at 52CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design