Tag and Decoration

Good Day All. 

I am up early as we are off to find a Garden Centre near to Scarborough. It will be adventure as we haven't a clue how to get there from the train station and it is a few miles away from there. It does sound like they do a very nice lunch so it will spur us on to find the way I'm sure. There are taxis or buses if we get lost on foot but it is always great to try to find our way to somewhere new.


I thought you might like to see the decoration that Vic made after seeing the room full of them at Burton Agnes Hall last week


Hung up for Christmas

The room where we saw them


If you would like to make one/some you can find a tutorial here or video here of  how to make one of the six bits here. Vic used a combination of the two tuts to make his.

**************************

This week at Tag Tuesday the theme is 12 Days of Christmas and here is my effort



I made a background with Distressed stains then stuck on 9 of the twelve days of Christmas images.

Now for the twist.

I made a quiz on the back of the tag so that we can hand it around the table at Christmas and there will be extra Christmas Cracker for the one who gets the most answers to the questions. I think I need to type it out as my printing is rubbish :(



Comments

  1. Kudos to Vic on that fabulous snowflake, and good luck with your Scarborough adventure - I hope lunch is worth it.

    Love the quizzing tag - and I think you should leave it with the personal touch of the handwriting - absolutely nothing wrong with it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous snowflake! I scrolled through quickly at first and thought Wow look at Chrissie's house! Your tag is cute :) Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you found your way to the garden centre okay and lunch was worth it - hehehehe!!

    WOW Vic lovely snowflake, didn't realise how big it was until you hung it next to the mirror.

    Fab idea for your tag too and even better with the quiz questions on the reverse.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Vic's decoration, wonderfully done! And you know already that I love your tag! Hope you find your way there and back to the garden centre, have fun! I just got back from a very, very long walk, and my feet are smoking! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vic'd decoration looks fantastic. Love your tag and the twist.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vic did a fantastic snowflake! It looks very exquisitely intricate, and very lovely hanging in your home.
    "Let it Snow".

    I love your tag idea. I had to LOL when I read your comment on your printing. I like the way the English speak English :) It reminds us here in America that there are other words in the language. On a side note, though, I could read your printing just fine.

    Hope the garden center is splendid.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie. Vic's star is amazing and your tag has definitely the entertainment value. Great idea. Have a lovely day! Hugs Monika XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your decoration is awsome Chrissie ! And I love your tag ! What a great idea ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design