Favourite craft in 2013

Hello to everyone who drops in today. So good to see you here when I know everyone is so busy getting ready for the festive season. We had a great day out at the Garden Centre yesterday and enjoyed a full Christmas Lunch there which was very good.

At the Craft Room Challenge this time they want to see what is our favourite thing we made this year. I always love making things and like as much variety as possible but this project really stretched me to my limits and I was pleased to see the end results. It may not be the prettiest thing I made but it was a challenge which is good I think.


It was made from recycled plastic bags and you can see how I made it here

Must say I enjoyed trawling through all the things I have made the last year and it is a great idea for a challenge.

A big Thank you to the Craft Room team for their challenge ideas and the lovely comments they always leave on posts for their challenge.

Comments

  1. Yes, i remember the bag, and was very impressed when I saw it, it really is gorgeous. Glad you had a good day out and a nice lunch! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous recycling project Chrissie... just GORGEOUS!!!
    Oh yes you can be really proud of you with this bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so imagine your picking this project here Chrissie, for this truly is fabulous! It's totally fashionable and beautifully made. Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie - it's great to be challenged sometimes and the projects that stretch us the most often end up being favourites I think - your bag is fab - can't believe it's made from plastic bags !! Thanks so much for sharing your favourite with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember this, and being completely betwattled at your patience, skill and the fabulous results! A great favourite - as you say, something that stretched you, but something so original too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I remember as well a great idea and it looks fantastic.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, Chrissie, that is AMAZING!! I mean, I don't know how your did it, but I'm not sure I would have had the patience...it turned out GORGEOUS!!

    Blessings my creative friend,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow Chrissie this bag is beautiful love the design, it is something I have meant to try but haven't......perhaps I will in 2014 lol!!

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful purse, made from bags? You are a lday of many talents :) Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super original make! Looks great and what a clever idea, not sure I would have the patience! A great entry for the challenge and very different x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember Von knitting one of these before i moved so I know how practical it is. Love how you got colour contract into yours its Brilliant and small wonder this is a favourite.

    Thank you Chrissie for being sure a consistent and generous follower of our little challenge and for all the lovely things you say about us. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh WOW!!!What a GEORGUS reycling projekt,i loove your bag,its very ,very wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing project! Very cool way to reuse plastic bags. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous project Chrissie, it's amazing that it's made from recycled plastic bags, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chrissie, this is just so brilliantly fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it! thanks for sharing with us at our Favs of 2013 Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design