T is for Tag Tuesday and Inchie
Hello Friends and Followers. Nice to have you pop in today and thank you for your visit. At Tag Tuesday this time Wilma our teamie has chosen Cake as the theme I went straight out of the cake tin and into a Goth Wedding where the couple can't decided which cake to choose for the happy day. We have seen a few Goth Weddings when we have visited Whitby and they are terrific events with wonderful costumes worn by all. Vic isn't keen on me taking photographs of the Goths though I am sure they wouldn't mind. If you dress as they do I would think you crave attention. Their clothes and make-up are amazing. At Every Inchie Monday this week the theme the animal Fly As I have only being the heads of all the animal inchies this year I found a drawing of a fly's head--yuk. The colour choices are mine and may not be real Happy T Day if you have arrived from Altered Book Lover blog where Elizabeth and Bluebeard invite everyone to join in on Tuesday with a drink related post- or par...

And the same to you - have fun, take care. Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteMerry, merry Christmas, hope you had a fantastic day!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! I hope your day was joyous.
ReplyDeleteI baked a batch of cookies, and my son made our dinner. Nice.
Hugs,
Marianne xo