ATC

Hello to all my Friends and Followers and, as always, it is really nice to have you visit Jumbled Crafts. I am sure you will think I am bit previous with my 2014 header but my daughter and son-in-law are coming to stay tomorrow so I have lots to do and will also be having a wonderful time whilst they are here. We don't see each other too often in person so we make the most of it when we do meet-up. 

This week at Wicked Wednesday the challenge is to make an ATC with the theme Happy Holidays.

I have chosen Happy New Year as my Happy Holiday cause I am sure it will be. My birthday is on January 1st as well so even more to enjoy.

I printed out a patterned background then painted over the shapes with acrylic paint in my own choice of colours. The letters and numbers were from a sheet in a magazine

I am sure that you have all had a good look at your Christmas cards that you received or maybe have a favourite one that you made and it would be nice if you joined us at Artful Times to show us which one you have chosen as your favourite. You have until next Thursday to join us there and new challenges start on January 3rd. I have only just joined the DT there and I am quite excited about the challenges.

Love from Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Happy New Year and happy birthday to you! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background of your ATC Chrissie ! Have a lovely time with your daughter ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for the challenge :) Happy New Year ! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC and Happy New Year to you too Chrissie

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the header and the fab ATC too! Have a Happy New Year and Happy Birthday too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATC Chrissie Happy New Year and a very Happy Birthday

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Chrissie,

    May your 2014 be happy, healthy, and prosperous!

    Love,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design