ATC and Tag

Second post for me today as I have had a real crafty day and enjoyed every minute of it.

At Tag Along this week the theme is Frosty the Snowman.


I used part of a large stamp that my daughter has let me borrow. It is made by Hero Arts and the number is S1129 Greetings Snowman. I coloured it with Promarkers. Then I added the snowman ribbon on the bottom and made a paper doily and cut out some pointsettia flower shapes. The snowflake is a punch that I was trying to sharpen but it has gone in the bin as it is still useless.


At Wicked Wednesday this week the theme is A Charmed Christmas.

The poinsettia is yet another part of a stamp that my daughter has let me borrow and is coloured with Promarkers and part of it cut out in the flower shape. Punched snowflakes and little jewel stars and all finished off with a little Christmas tree charm.

Me and Vic did other crafting as well but it is too dark to take any pics at the moment so I'll show those to you tomorrow

Hope your day has gone well

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. These are so sweet Chrissie ! Love the little snowman ! Too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your snowman tag, Chrissie. And the poinsettia is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have made, looks like you really had fun playing! I had fun here, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great makes Chrissie, love the snowman image on your tag and the tree on the atc is fab.

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look lovely Chrissie, your snowman is most adorable and wonderfully coloured! Also love your beautiful vintage card, so elegant! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you've been craftily busy while I dealt with niece and nephew (who've been staying since school finished on Friday until it starts again tomorrow morning - am exhausted - no idea how anyone does this full time!!)... The colouring on the snowman is fab -and I love that snowy background behind the poinsettia.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Chrissie these are lovely, so cheery and Christmassy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catching up today,Chrissie...I just love that snowman tag - so cheery and fun; that could hang anywhere - doorknob, tree, bedpost - very nice.

    The vintage looking card is terrific. I like the colors you used, too.

    Hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design