Card and Photographs

Hi All. Cold and damp here so I am doing a bit of crafting and then I will have to clear my crafty space as it is so cluttered.

The Challenge this time at Try it On Tuesday is White on White and there are some amazing samples by the team there


I found it difficult  and not easy to photograph either it does look more textured in real life.

I used the Cuttlebug folder-Chinese lanterns for the background. A nesties circle and a doilie next. Then I made a Tattered Flower with the Tim Holtz Die Cut. I added a couple of pieces of white peel-off and a white brad.

Here are a couple of pictures from our walk yesterday. We went by the side of the Canal in Driffield.

Old Warehouses made into flats

Reflections

Still trying to sort out the many settings on the camera so these aren't as good as I would like.

Hope you are having a great day

Love Chrissie x





Comments

  1. Oooh, love your white on white - well done! Just discovered it as I came back from my walk. Thanks for joining us at TIOT this time! And I love the photos, the old warehouses turned into flats are beautiful - and I'm sure, very expensive! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your white on white is very pretty & elegant. Looks like you had a great walk. Enjoy the weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos Chrissie, glad to see there's no snow on the ground yet!!

    Love your white on white.

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful white on white Chrissie, loved the embossed background as well. thank you for joining us over at TioT's this time.
    The photos look super, you had a lovely day for your walk.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous white on white card x tracex. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, love the embossed texture on the flower.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x
    p.s. Great photos to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful white on white - the flower is so pretty, and I love the lanterns in the background. The autumn sunshine in the photos is wonderful - they capture that feel of the crisp clear air perfectly.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissie. This is beautiful. I can see why it might have been difficult to photograph. Looks as if you had a nice walk too. Thanks for popping by mine. Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design