Birds Tag

Hello Everyone. Well all we got was a few minutes rain yesterday and then it was sunny again as it is now. I know I shouldn't moan about the beautiful weather but we do need some rain here. I will be watching the Grand Prix Qualifying today and have some serious sewing planned, so one eye on the television and one eye on the sewing.

Time for another challenge at Tag Along where the theme this time is birds.. I am really enjoying making tags just at the moment and have plans to make something with them to hang on the newly painted craft room wall. Not sure what so I am hoping something will spring to mind.


I have had this drawing of a rooster for a few years now and I coloured him in Paint Shop Pro and have used him on quite a few projects. I made a matching background paper and found the quote online.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts.

Love Chrissie xx





Comments

  1. This is so sweet Chrissie ! What a delicious tag ! You always find the best quotes ever ! Enjoy the sewing and the TV ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic folky tag! I do like your background paper. Enjoy the motor racing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the folk art look of your fabulous tag, great words as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie. Your cock looks great. Love the way you made your own background paper. Enjoy the racing. Have a lovely weekend! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That´s such a funny tag and a great quote too!
    have a nice sunday..didn´t you get the sunshine yet? I sended it ...
    Where's it got to?

    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful and fun tag with the great qoute.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, we've had absolute downpours today - in between bursts of sunshine, so I hope you've had some of the rain you wanted too...

    Love your cockerel - reminds me of Foghorn Leghorn! - and the matching background paper is very clever. Look forward to seeing what you come up with to display your tags...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Chrissie! I do so like your rooster tag...very cheery!

    Hope your weekend was grand,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great Tag Chrissie...love the images.

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chrissie, I was scrolling through looking at pieces I'd missed when this post caught my eye for two reasons; the fabulous rooster tag and the mention of Formula 1 - as it was qualifying, I'm assuming have met a fellow F1 fan.
    Have a great week... Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design