ATC, Moos and Patchwork Flowers

Hello Everyone who pops in. Another mixed bag from me today as I am still playing catch-up with my posting after being away and next Monday I am off on my travels again so even more reason to keep on top of the posting. Please feel free to just read the bits that apply to your challenge.

At Fun with ATCs this time the theme is STRIPES.


I used part of a very old tape measure as my first stripe, then a piece of ribbon, a piece of black edging for the third stripe and  finished the ATC by drawing vertical stripes and stamping on the word.



Sewing is the theme at Moo Mania this time.


I made this sewn piece and it is going to be used on the top of a box with bobbins of cotton in it.
More of the old tape measure and some little buttons with the Moos to add the quote. A bit rustic looking but I am sure it will be ok when it is in place--she says hopefully.




Here are my flowers for this week for 'One Flower Wednesday' at Journey of a Quilter where Karen is the host-thank you Karen. Thank you to all the people who comment from One Flower Wednesday and for the replies you send--not sure how to do that from my blog as adding that facility means some friends can't post a comment-sorry. This is all I had time to make this week but I did learn a lot about patchwork making whilst I was with my daughter as she makes wonderful things.

I think I will need to have help assembling my quilt so will wait until she comes to visit me--still a way to go before I have enough flowers made for the end product.

Have a wonderful day all

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. I do love your creations Chrissie ! And I always love the quotes you find ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers Chrissie, especially the big one.It's always nice to see others garden growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely projects Chrissie enjoy your holiday. Thanks for visiting my blog

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lots of lovely work today! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects and especially your flowers I love the big red hexie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all fantastic, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic ATC and MOOs. The sewing theme is great, your embellishments are awesome. And more guilting ! I have no idea how you make those. I have a sewing machine that gets used twice a year and I need the manual each time :) Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely makes again Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy! I love the stripes, the hexagon flowers bring back patchwork memories too!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  10. All these are cool! The sentiment on the second one is fabulous and I love your quilting - I can't sew at all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, off gadding again, good for you!!! Don't blame ya one bit!!

    Fab creations, love the atc

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow Chrissie - that´s all amazing!
    Sorry that I wasn´t here so long time but I am fully busy with our house renovation at the moment...


    have a good time and enough time for crafting ----lol!

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you have used that old measuring tape! Crafting has always taken a close second to sewing so I may have to steal (ummmm...copy) some of your ideas! Your flower garden is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous Chrissie, is going to be beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice, Chrissie...I especially like "Sewing Mends the Soul". How true, I was actually sewing doing some mending today.

    Blessings and love,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice flowers. Beautiful colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I came here yesterday but it was too late to write a comment. Beautiful projects. Love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. They're all great, Chrissie, but my favourite (appropriately!) is that wonderful stripy ATC. So many stripe variations - very cool. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely flowers & I love the outer plain petals that make the flowers pop right out! Re the replies..... I get an email that comes to my inbox with comments left on my blog & I send the personal reply back from my email I receive. Hope that helps as it doesn't interfere with the blog comments
    Hugs sharm

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super ATC - I love the stamped letters :-) Thank you for joining us at FwATCs :-)

    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an amazing ATCs, looks great! I love the colors and the gorgeous letters among the stripes. Thanks for joining us at FwATCs. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well done with the flowers and love the ATC's.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design