Inchie and Fairy Projects

Hello Everyone who pops in today

Looks like it might be a nice day for Bank Holiday Monday so I expect our little seaside town will be packed full of people enjoying themselves.

Today is Every Inchie Monday day and the theme this week is SONG.


I chose the song Lady in Red by Chris de Burgh. I printed out the inchie then decoupaged the lady to give it more depth.


At Anything but a Card it is Fantasy and Fairies and I did enter an ATC already but thought I would make something else as well. This was because I found a brass stencil with a fairy--it had fallen down the back of my work bench a long time ago and had never been used.. Not sure what make it is as I expect I threw the packing away.

This is the stencil if you know who made it can you let me know please


I used a piece of paper for the backing from A Bumper Book of papers I bought a long time ago and the letters I have had a while as well. I used acrylic paint splodged onto plastic for the background then Paper Artsy Grunge Paste for the fairy. A few old peel offs to finish off the page.


Here it is in the scrapbook

Have a good day everyone

Love Chrissie x






Comments

  1. Your fairy is lovely, and your inchie has made me start singing....Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Chrissie ! Love the texture of the fairy... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't done my song inchie for this week. I'm a bit behind with my craft work. I never would have thought of doing an actual song! But I promise not to steal your idea. I love your lady in red. I shall be singing it all day now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, great idea to pick lady in red and well depicted - excellent choice - one of my favourites and I love your fairy work very delicate even though you've used grunge which should make it look more rustic but brings it to life - love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, great idea to pick lady in red and well depicted - excellent choice - one of my favourites and I love your fairy work very delicate even though you've used grunge which should make it look more rustic but brings it to life - love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wonderful inchie and a gorgeous Layout Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lady in red is very chic - and the faerie layout is just enchanting - what a lucky find behind the craft table!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely projects as usual, thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both projects are lovely. I agree with the others, I will be humming that song now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard the song before but I still love the inchie! The fairy is very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great inchie, the image is beautiful and the texture fairy is fantastic, beautiful background for her. Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the texture and look of these. such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your inchie - a great idea and your fairy is fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely and elegant looking inchie Chrissie, and I love the texture of your fairy creation! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  15. great technique with the paste, love it. Very fun project. thanks for sharing
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great projects Chrissie, both of them! That Fairy stencil is wonderful! Isn't it great when we find things we quite forgot we had :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lady in red is a wonderful song.
    Love your inchie and your card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very fun projects.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous idea, and I love that song. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW Lady in Red, that brings back a few memories!!

    Sorry have no idea about the stencil, but very fitting for your fab scrapbook page!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your Lady in Red inchie is fabulous - such a clever idea and looks amazing. Love the inchies on your scrapbook page and how fab to have found such a lovely stencil hidden away. Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card this time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design