Inchie and Twinchies

Hello Everyone and a big welcome to my latest followers Monika and Sandy-always good to visit your blogs and everyone else's as well. Hope you have all had a good day and the sun has shone as it has done here. We went for a very long walk along the cliff top and all the way back home again which I didn't imagine I would be able to manage -this means I am official fit again after the cough and cold.

Today I have an inchie for Every Inchie Monday where the theme this week is table

Not the best drawing of a table in the world but my collection is looking really great now that I have got them all stuck in one place. I like to vary them a bit so that they all look different

I joined in with the first challenge of a new Twinchie blog called Twinchie Challenge Blog and this is for their second challenge which is 'Bees and Butterflies'

I just love watching the bees in our garden. Last year we had our very own bumblebee nest in the garden but it has moved to next door this year where the garden is full of wild flowers. We still get loads of them visit to fertilize our veggie plants.

The second Twinchie is for Show us Your Twinchies which had closed down but is trying to make a come back. There the subject is Summer at the Seaside and it fits me perfectly as I live right by the seaside. I just love beach huts and take pictures of them everywhere and have lots of ornaments and other things with beach huts on them. So here is my idea of Summer at the Seaside.

A really big bright beach hut and lots of sunshine. Even our garden shed is painted like a beach hut.

Hope you day is going well

Love Chrissie xx





Comments

  1. Oooh you've been busy with your little makes haven't you.

    Great background for your table and I love the bee and your beach hut is very fitting for todays weather!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely miniature makes, Chrissie - the beach hut is a delight - and I'm so glad to hear you're out and about and fighting fit again!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inchie and the two twinchies. Fabulous bright summery beach hut. Thank you for joining us for the Show Us Your Twinchies challenge.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work on all your inchies and twinchies! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Twinchie, thanks for joining in Twinchies challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie. Love your little pieces of art, especially the flowers and the bee one. It looks as if it was a handmade tile. Always a pleasure calling in at yours. :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your mini makes! They are all super cool and super cute! I live near the sea too in Bournemouth xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job, you have been so busy! I wish I had the amount of time you have had this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little table! I like the bee twinchie too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, thank you for coming to the Twinchies Challenge Blog. x x Bev x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great little beach hut, such a happy little piece of art. Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I so love your inchies Chrissie ! They are all so sweet but I think my fav has to be the bzz bzz bzz... bee ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the table and the other twinchies. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this bee, he is so fluffy and fat, lol. Thank you for joining the Twinchie Challenge Blog, and good luck. Hugs Pauline, DT member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always wonder how you manage to tell a story on such a tiny piece of paper Chrissie, cute inchies!! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't made an inchie or twinchie for a while... love the detail in your miniature art.. especially the bee and the wonderful coloured beach hut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving your inchies - really into them myself at the moment too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your table looks like a party table. Love your inchie and your twinchie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Inchies and twinchies are fab little makes Chrissie and the beach hut so you :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. great inchie and twinchies.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely twinchie bee surrounded by floers.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design