First Day of Summer and Moo Mania

Hello Friends and Followers I hope you are feeling happy and well today. Here in the UK it is the first day of Summer. Yipee! Well it should be yipee but it is heavy drizzle here and very cold so not very summery at all so far--I'm sure it will be sunny later :)

At Moo Mania the theme is fashion so here is what I made for the challenge

I used three Moos to make this and the digi images were freebie ones I found online. It is all mounted on strong card covered in some paper I have had for ages. I am not sure whether to make it into a hanging or use it as the front of a card cause I do need some cards very soon.

Hope you have a good day and some sunshine where you are-thanks for dropping in today

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. This is so sweet Chrissie ! I love the vintage images and the beautiful lace ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a great moo-piece, love it! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely moo's Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way of using the moo dimensions Chrissie. Love this. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty ladies, lovely images Chrissie! Great quote, too, btw! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really clever way to use the moo pieces ! X hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful make, we'd turn it into a hanging so we could have it on permanent display.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its gorgeous, I love the images. I would say turn it into a wall hanging and keep it for yourself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Genius little MOOs and I love how you've displayed them!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project, it will make lovely card or hanging.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I love your images, they look great housed on them there moos!!!

    Yeah sun popped up about 4pm, and then it turned really muggy and humid again - can't win!!!

    Enjoy your weekend - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I am certainly glad you used 3 Moos because 4 Moos would have been 1 too many Moos. I love the idea of Moos and your card is delightful even though there is not a cow in sight! Your lace is gorgeous and the the sentiment on target!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chrissie this is just GORGEOUS!
    Thank you so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh Wow,what a fabulous creations of fashion,love the way you used packed the moos in it,love it.

    Greetings Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow - it´s fantastic Fashion creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely layout for your very nice Moos. Yes, we always seem to need cards, don't we - I've heard you can actually buy them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design