Every Inchie Monday and Artful Times

Hello Friends and Followers. I am pleased to say that the sun is shining here today and I am going for a stroll around the car boot sale to look for interesting things. Always great to be able to browse rather than just shop for essentials.

Adding two challenges to this post as I am sure people don't want to visit twice in one day.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme is wing.


This is mine. I had made a piece of card covered in the egg shell technique and have been using it up on various things. Unfortunately the varnish on it doesn't photograph too well so it looks like white lines. I stamped the image of a butterfly and just showed half of it so it is one wing. Looks a bit sad to halve a butterfly really :( 


The second offering for today is my piece for Artful Times and here Neet has asked us to make something that is all white. Beautiful examples from Neet and Cathryn so do go and have a look and join in the challenge.

This is what I made and I think I will use it as a card front.

I used three embossing folders for the background and an edge punch. Then I used various dies from Marianne's, Joy's, Nestabilities and the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers.The last thing I added was white glitter to the centre of the flowers.

Have a beautiful day everyone

Love Chrissie x


Comments

  1. Love your egg-shell mosaic, and the white on white is gorgeous - I'll have to do mine soon! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great white on white card, it does take some thinking about when you can't use colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab winged project, looks like a mosaic.

    White on white is very hard, did you see I bowed out gracefully!!! Thanks for playing along with AT this week - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your inchie again is a beautiful tiny piece of art ! I love white on white and your designs is so pretty. I need to give this a try sometime. I have so many dies that I'm not using enough. Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice inchie with the shell background :) and super white on white :) well done
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the inchie background - and I think the butterfly is just fluttering past and we just caught a glimpse of him... And your white on white die-cuts are lovely, very elegant.
    Hope you find some goodies at the car boot sale.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful Chrissie ! Love your inchie - as always - and the white on white looks so elegant ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissie - love your work, your white on white card MUST be used as a card front because its so gorgeous! Love it! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your technique with the butterfly, it looks great. Your white art is very fine, how difficult to make an all-white piece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fabulous projects, great inchie eggshell background.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are gorgeous! I love the all white - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely inchie! The background technique looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the look of your butterfly! also I love the other item as well the white on white is striking

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2 fabulous pieces Chrissies but especially love the white on white, will make great card front... Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two great challenges Chrissie - love the white on white for Artful Times. The addition of the glitter centre certainly gives it the wow factor.
    Thanks for playing along with us.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are both very good. I've never tried doing anything all white. I'm impressed with how much contrast you managed to get.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love white on white and the way you have risen to the challenge of it here XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design