Use your scraps

Hello Friends and Followers-hope you slept well and are ready to face the day with a smile

This time at Craft Room Challenge we are asked to make something from our scraps. This came at a bad time for me as I have just given most of them to one of the children who live nearby as she wanted to take them to school where they are used for art and craft lessons.

I had a few things in a box that really should have been thrown away but this was a good time to test myself.

These are mostly techniques I have tried that didn't go as well as I had hoped :(

This what I made


Making this postcard used up most of the things and the rest I have binned so I can start a new bits and bobs collection from today thanks to The Craft-Room :)

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. a beautiful make and clever and delightful way to use up scraps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make Chrissie have more scraps than anything else! It's just a bother finding and sorting them....Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that sure turned out well Chrissie :) no one would ever guess they were scraps !
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous, love the layers, colours, gold & your flower! Great use of scraps! Your lady with the crown in the next post is a wonderful design. I hope your day is going well, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! You would never think they were scraps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just goes to show that you simply can't afford to dismiss any of those bits and bobs that don't work according to plan... You've assembled your scraps into such a pretty card - and that textured, gilded panel at the heart of it is just fab!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - a collage of gorgeous elements. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Chrissie this really is a gorgeous card love that flower. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room and thank you for being a refreshing oasis in a cute world! XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have matched your scraps perfectly Chrissie, all the colours are a great match! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow gorgeous and all from scraps!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Chrissie, I have a bit of a scraps collection too (by a bit I mean a drawer full) Yours look wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a seriously wonderful card. I love the blue flower and all the textures and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't be the only one wondering why you binned these in the first place! Love how you have combined them to create a beautiful card Chrissie. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful and I just love bits and bobs (especially bobs)!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this Chrissy, the background panel and the embossing are really gorgeous, and I love the metallic touches. I am definitely going to use my scraps up more often, after this challenge! Thanks for joining in with us this fortnight over at the Craft-Room.

    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design