Challenge 59 Out of a Hat

Hello Everyone and welcome to Jumbled Crafts for the weekly project posting for the Out of a Hat Challenge.

 This week the challenge is to make a Postcard from France. I see lots of wonderful postcards made by other crafters but I must admit I find them difficult to make and this week I had to resort to some digital work in Paint Shop Pro to help me along the way. I do enjoy dabbling in PSP anyway so it definitely wasn't a chore :)



The background is 2 fused images of different french lifestyles-Paris and a small village. I stamped in the Fleur de Lis and stuck on images I found online. That's about really.


'Nothing is real but dreams and love', from Le Coeur innombrable, IV, Chanson du temps opportun by Anna de Noailles. -this is the quote translated.


Hope to some of you will join in and show what you can make.

Do visit Von, Janet and Sandra and see their makes as well.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Another great make,lovethe faded background trace x hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie this is wonderful, I love the background photo's and the splash of colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely piece and a nice challenge! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chrissie, this is such a gorgeous creation ! Being french I so love the images you have chosen and the quote is just delightful... I just love it... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a fabulous card, would encourage anyone to visit Paris.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, I am always impressed with digital - I haven't got a clue and am too scared to try! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully blended images Chrissie and what a fabulous French quote that is, so true, too! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cleverly done and very atmospheric. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, la, la - a great bit of collaging, and what a brilliant sentiment - love it!
    Alison x
    Thank you for your oh-so-lovely comment too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant Chrissie love how you have fused digi and traditional. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fusion Chrissie :)
    Von♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terrific post card Chrissie
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a brilliant collage style postcard. I haven't tried digital but you make it look interesting. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is terrific, Chrissie. I have to admit I thought the postcard would be easy but found myself struggling to come up with something I liked. Harder than I thought. Hope you're enjoying your trip! Hugs, Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design