The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge Letter W

I am still really enjoying doing the Alpha Pages set by the Craft Barn every 2 weeks. There are always wonderful samples and entries to admire and inspire.

This time it is the letter W but as a twist in the tail you must use circles  on the background.


I used various distressed inks to make the background colour then dabbed on some Distressed stain to make the circle shapes. Then sprayed the whole thing with gold Glitter mist. I had forgotten to highlight the word so I scanned it and added it separately.


Sorry about the innocent drawing of a windmill- I am in my second childhood-well that's my excuse :)

Thanks for looking

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Great pages there Chrissie...love your windmill...and the circles.

    Hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Chrissie, windmill is a great choice. I am still thinking about what to do, perhaps I can start on something today! Hugs, Valerie
    Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great page Chrissie and what a wonderful word

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages Chrissie, takes me right back to Windy Miller in Camberwick Green! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab page! I love your drawing and the circles are an inspired idea! I must do my page, I always end up rushing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages and I love your windmill.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the swirls and curls (eddies of wind?), and what a great choice of word - I love windmills, both the traditional kind and, I'm afraid (though I know they're unpopular with many), the new slender energy storers!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pages, I love your windmill and all the swirls.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great pages Chrissie. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful to see one of 'our' Dutch windmills on your page Chrissie! Great pages! Big hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great drawing of a windmill! Lovely background as well in your journal. Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe, what lovely pages Chrissie, brilliant choice of word. Fond memories of childhood for me lol, Camberwick Green was one of my faves, good old Windy Miller (tee hee, rarely without a flagon of cider in his hand!!), thank-you sweetie.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design