Rhedd and Rosie-Sewing

At Rhedd and Rosie the Theme  for their 5th challenge is Stitching (real or faux)

I have been saying for week that I would set up my sewing machine and turn up the bottom on a pair of jogging pants so now was a good time :) It is always difficult for me to sew on craft projects and they usually end up in the bin unless I have done them by hand.


Well I am no good on straight lines as you can see.

The background I drew with my Promarkers, the material in the centre is covering some thick card and the flowers and the centre topper my daughter gave me ages ago. I have left the machine in place so that I can practice !

Thank you for dropping in.

Chrissie x

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card Chrissie ! I love your background and the lace and topper look fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautful - I am impressed. My machine stopping always ends with not being able to thread the needle! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Chrissie :)love the plaid background with the pro markers
    Von♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, pretty! I'm impressed by anyone who can get a sewing machine to behave at all... and who needs straight lines - I think this really cute as it is.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! You don't have to stitch straight, love it when they're a bit 'off', great looking card Chrissie! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, looking at this you would never guess you are not good with a sewing machine.... The fact that the stitches are not totally straight doesn't matter at all I reckon, just adds to the charm. Love this card, its beautifully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Chrissie, love the sewing theme and there's nothing wrong with your stitching! Well done. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done for getting your machine out Chrissie

    Wonky is good!!! Straight is so yesterday!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Chrissie, and straight is sooo over-rated xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea for the background Chrissie. Lovely card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chrissie. Great card ... the fabric looks a bit familiar hmmm. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design