Charms

Hello Everyone and Happy St George's Day. We English don't seem to do anything to celebrate this day at all and I must confess if I hadn't seen it as my Google header today I wouldn't have even known it was our Saint's Day. No shamrocks, no daffodils and leeks for us-never mind we maybe will think of something by next year:(

I joined in a charms swap at Artful Times this was organised by Von at Artful Times who did all the work by receiving, sorting and sending the charms for us. Thank you Von.



These are the ones that I received and I love all of them and the little labels that Von added are beautiful so I will keep those on the charms as well.

The idea of putting them onto a card by Cindy was exactly what I needed as I have been making charms/key rings and brooches for a friend with cancer to sell for the MacmIllan Appeal. I didn't know how to present them and the card idea worked just right I think


This lot are all ready packed up to post so I will start on some more and maybe make some animal ones for a change. With all the sport on television at the moment I need something to do whilst I watch it-I just love watching sport! I did go for a walk yesterday that was over 10 miles so I don't just sit on my btm all day every day lol.

Thanks for dropping by

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. WOW ! Your brooches and key rings are fantastic ! And I love the charms you received, you must have been thrilled to bits ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful brooches and key rings and for such a good cause.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous charms you received Chrissie and wow, your charms and brooches are fab-u-lous, and for such a good cause too. I am also mega impressed with your walking distance, I'm trying to motivate myself to just go round the block! Lol. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, those charms are exquisite Chrissie! How very very sweet of you to make them for such an important cause, you´re a gem! Big hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful charms and going to a worthy cause.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful Chrissie, so colourful, and what a worthwhile cause xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been a very busy bee. They are so cute. You've made me tired just reading that you walked over 10 miles - well done.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh you've been busy Chrissie - what gorgeous charms you got back in your swap and the idea for mounting your pieces is great as it will stop them getting tangled in the post - really hope they sell well xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design