Beside the Seaside

Hello to everyone who pops by and a warm welcome to any new followers.

It seems a while since I have found time to join in at Addicted to stamps and more but the great photo inspiration they have for the challenge this time was just too wonderful to resist. Do pop over and have a look and also see what the design team have made--very inspiring.

 It is rectangular-honest it is. I must have taken the picture at an angle.

I used one of my own photographs taken on our seafront here where we live. The thistle heads were brown but I did love the red of the wine so coloured them red. The rest of the card is as you see it--the Tim Holtz clock embossing folder, a flower cut from a Marianne die and a real sea shell from the beach.

Have a great day everyone and nice of you to visit my blog

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. It is sooo great to see you back at ATSM Chrissie!! I LOVE how you have used a real seashell!! You have taken a great photo and I love your layout! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photo to start with, and I love your subtle colour altering... the two background layers are great, adding texture and colour - so pretty!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super photo Chrissie, makes me long for the summer! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene, its a super photo as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie. Brilliant card. So unique. Love how you have altered the colour. The thistles really stand out. With my other hat on. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M challenge this week. Great to see you back.
    Hugs to you and Vic.
    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie, welcome back! Love that you have used your own photo and added that touch of red:) Thanks for playing along at ATSM
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous and what a stunning photo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo lovely Chrissie! I love that you used one of your own beach photos - just awesome! Makes me want to be there. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chrissie. Love your card. Congratulations on your win, you deserve it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design