Make your own Embellishments

Hello Everyone--I hope your day is going well and lovely to have you visit my blog today

 I have taken a few days to make some flowers for the challenge at The Craft-Room as I only just bought the Sizzix, Tim Holtz, Tattered Florals Die-I know everyone else has had it forever but I have to think about things lol.


I looked at few tutorials before venturing into making these and then used the ideas to do things my own way.

The 'leaves' are a 'JOY crafts' die and I bought a few of the crocheted doilies a while ago. The card I put through a Cuttlebug folder and distressed it with Tim Holtz Distressed Ink-Rusty Hinge which I love. I also made the bow but it took me several attempts even with my bow maker.:(

Great samples and entries for this challenge so do pop and have a look and join in with some of your own--always good to get ideas.

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Lovely card, your flowers are gorgeous! Love those colours, too! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers look beautiful, its a fantastic card.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers Chrissie, they look almost real

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card , love the embossing and your flowers are gorgeous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing catch up here Chrissie and you have been busy :) a lovely card with all the texture and the lovely flowers :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie, me too! I only just got these dies. Your flowers are so very pretty and they make a great card. Thank you for playing along with us at the Craft Room. Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Your flowers are fabulous! I have had these dies for ages and don't think to use it! I must rectify that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissie, I love your card and you have really done the tattered floral die justice, they are perfect. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Chrissie, your flowers are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chrissie, I love everything about this! The embossed background is beautiful coloured with the DI, and your flowers are simply gorgeous. I too was late getting the Tattered Florals die compared to the rest of blogland, lol. Thanks for joining in with our Handmade Embellishments theme at the Craft-Room this fortnight.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh - lovely lovely flowers, you did a great job ! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chrissie your flowers are magnificent all your time thought and study paid off! Love the whole card.

    Know I've not been around please do not take it personally I've just not been about much recently. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design