Twinchies-Anything Goes

Hello Everyone. Two posts from me today--aren't I doing well?

Always love the Twinchies challenges at Show us your Twinchies the team's samples and the wonderful entries always fill me with amazement as they can fit so much interest into such a small space.

My Twinchie was mainly made because I was messing with DecoArt one stop crackle. I hardly ever have any success with it at all so I decided to try different ways with it.

This background was one layer of acrylic paint and a thin layer of the crackle medium. then I sprayed it with Cosmic glitter mist.

I had already done another twinchie shape with the same acrylic paint but a really thick layer of the crackle medium
This is what happened when I dried it with my heat gun and sprayed it with the glitter mist. I think the effect is much more interesting and maybe a stand alone twinchie with just the background.

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Wow, this is an amazing Twinchie, chrissie, sooo wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant twinchies......they are so good for trying new techniques, as you've done here. Thanks for joining us for our 'Show Us Your Twinchies' January challenge.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous twinchies, thank you for joining in with Show us your Twinchies, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these twinchies Chrissie. So good to see you playing with backgrounds as it creates something unique and personal every time. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both look fabulous, love the colours and textures of the second one.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant twinchies - great textures.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work, the second twinchie is just wonderful! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful background texture, love it. Thank you for joining us at Show us your Twinchies.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Twinchie - love that background
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The background is lovely, it's great to have a play and see what you get as a result isn't it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour effects and gorgeous elements. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Twinchies...I love the backgrounds on both of them .

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous twinchies, love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design