Every Inchie Monday

Hi All--hope your day is going well and that the weather is being kind where you are. Dark, wet and dull here but no floods or snow at the moment.

Spent ages making this inchie for Every Inchie Monday where the subject this week is Hut

First thing I did was take a photograph of one of my beach hut money boxes and I have used that on the inchie. The door is closed on the money box but I have made it look open and added a bathing bell behind the door. The dog is a little pixel image I drew years ago together with folders full of little pixel images--I guess they might come in handy for inchies. I printed the hut out twice so that I could decoupage it.


I have also made a sheet to save all of my inchies together so I can make a hanging or picture with them when all 52 are done. I thought that I will be able to cut out the grid and add the year and details to the middle bit.

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. So much work has clearly gone into making your hut inchie and how organised are you with your planner for the year! Most impressive. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It amazes me how much detail you can fit on an inchie and what a great idea for showcasing them. Fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic details in such a small area. Love the way you will be displaying your inchies.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW What a fantastic idea to mount the years inchies onto a big display.

    Still can't believe how much you get onto one of those tiny little squares!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Chrissie, so much detail and what a great way of displaying them xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea of a way to display your intricate pieces! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the inchie & the decoupaged part. I also like how you have yours organized! Last year I had planned on turning mine into jewelry & after sticking a few together I realized that it wouldnt look right the way I was making it, so I did a huge bead fabric of them, not done in order but still, lol love the idea of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever idea Chrissie. Love the idea of keeping them all together too. Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely and unusual inchie this is - so many clever ideas in such a tiny space!
    I bet your collection of inchies will look amazing at the end of the year.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  10. A brilliant inchie Chrissie, I love the little dog. I also love your idea of mounting them as you make them.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your inchie is beautiful and I love the idea of a sheet to display them on. That is perfect. So perfect I immediately had to"copy" it . That idea was so much better than my storing them in an envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many details went together to make this a wonderful inchie. Love the open door and the little dog. I really appreciate that you took time to explain the process. Also admire your planner. I hope to do something with mine as well, but am not so organized :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous inchie Chrissie, and a wonderful idea to display them. I am clean out of hanging space in the whole house, so in a book they will have to go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design