Craft-room Challenge-Chic Francais

 Hello Everyone-hope you are all safe and well

The challenge for the next 2 weeks at Craft-room Challenge is Chic Francais. Seem like Paris springs to mind when I think of France as that is the only place I have stayed in France. I have spent hours and hours on a coach in the driving rain heading for Italy through France but I would like to forget all of that:(


I made a background with a beautiful picture of the Eiffel tower by night then I printed out pictures of various famous building in Paris. The deco stamp was free with the November/ December copy of docrafts Creativity magazine and is a nice big stamp to use. Coloured with Promarkers.

I used a punch on two of the corners of the card and some peel-offs in the other two corners. The bits left behind from the corner peel-offs were great to fill up a few spaces.

Sorry it's Paris girls.

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Bonjour Chrissie, I love your tres chic card, so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allo, allo Chrissie! Your card is so glamourous ...love the Deco lady and your extra chic touches. Thank you for entering the Craft Room "French" challenge this fortnight. Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, wonderfully coloured image too trace x !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, 'very Chic'.
    Loved the cards in your other posts today as well.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've coloured the glamorous lady and she works perfectly with the Paris images, thanks for sharing with us at Craft room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Chrissie and a beautifully coloured lady. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Chrissie, I'm afraid I don't speak a word of French, but your card is so beautiful! I love the Deco lady, she's a perfect choice to use with your French images. Thanks for joining in with our 'Oooh La La' theme.

    Maria x
    Craft-Room Challenge DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love Paris so many contrasts and styles all jumbled together the mix works and so does your collage thank you Chrissie for yet again making and sharing with us at Craft-room Challenge XOXO zoe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design