Challenge 35 at Out of a Hat

Hello Everyone-hope your week has gone well.

Great to see what people made for the 'Use your Stash Challenge' at Out of a Hat last week and to read the comments . Everyone who left a comment had one entry in the prize draw and everyone who entered a project had two entries. Vic drew out one person this morning and the winner is ---Tracey B

This week at Out of a Hat the Challenge is Music. Another very wide subject--with song titles, music images of all kinds and also you can make anything you like so long as it has the theme music somewhere on it.

Here is what I have made

The box was all covered in some music paper I made by scanning some old music, song sheets I had from way back.
The image I made in Paint Shop Pro from several images. I also made the the quote tag. The wonderful grand piano is from Crafty Emblies , I am entering the challenge there with this box as it is Shabby Chic there this month, the lace Sandra sent to me-thanks Sandra. I coloured all the edegs with a brown Promarker.

This is the inside. I used the image I made to make some notelets and added envelopes as well.



I almost forgot to take a picture of the old box that I used I had already started to cover it when I remembered. It is an M&S, Eau de Toilette box with a date on it 2003. I did buy the box at a car boot sale because I liked the shape and it is a nice strong one.

I'm sure you would like to see what Janet, Florence and Sandra have made for this challenge and if you have time say hello to them

Look forward to seeing what you make if you would like to join us and make music :)

love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Wow, this has turned out really fantastic. I love those wooden pieces from Crafty Emblies, too, I treated myself to some last month! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing thanks for joining us at crafty-emblies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous box. I love how you have altered it,loving that piano...

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Crafty-Emblies.

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! This is wonderful Chrissie. Great job. Love the little piano. TFS where you got this from.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i say this is gorjuss, just love the box and how you have altered it, the piano looks gorjuss on it as well

    hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this, absolutely gorgeous box

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious 'music-box' - perfect use for the wooden piano, and beautifully altered!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful Chrissie, love how you have altered the box. So glad you made use of the vintage lace it is so perfect for the box. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea, love that grand piano

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous alteration, loved the embellishments.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo beautiful artwork, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant box and a lovely pressies for someone :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, love the music theme and the papers. Thank you for joining our altered challenge at Crafty-Emblies, hope we see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your altered box is amazing Chrissie, I love the little piano.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for entering the 5th challenge 'vintage/shabby chic' over on the Crafty-Emblies challenge blog page.

    What an amazing altered box. I love the look as you have gotten the vintage theme to a T! The lace is lovely and the addition of the Emblies piano is beautiful and shows the products off perfectly!

    I hope you will continue to visit the crafty-Emblies challenge blog and joining in on our monthly altered art challenges :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Chrissie. Love your box. Thinking of a Country House garden in the summer, soft piano music being carried over on a light breeze .... need I say more. :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an amazing project, I love how you have altered this box. The Piano is just perfect on it.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our 5th Challenge 'Vintage/Shabby Chic' over at Crafty-Emblies.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design