Orange, Brown and White

Over at Artful Times they have a challenge where you are asked to use orange, brown and white. I didn't seem to have anything in those colours so I had to think. Great samples there from Neet and Von so do pop over and have a look and join in with the challenge.

Also I followed Von and would like to enter this in the challenge at Twisted Tuesday Challenges where you have to use some orange on anything but a card.


I designed a sheet of orange, brown and white card and then printed it out on the back and front of the card.  On one side I printed a template that holds one tea bag packet. You can get two on a sheet of A4 card. All I had to do then was assemble it and add a flower emblie which I coloured with Promarkers

The tea bag is nearly all orange as well and smells spicy and delicious. Think I will go and make a cup of it right now.

Comments

  1. Quick off the mark as always Chrissie :)another lovely gift for Christmas
    Thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done Chrissie.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great idea for this. I love the touch of having the stars on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tea bag holder. its a wonderful gift idea.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gift Chrissie, I love things like this, great for a Get Well little thought too. The shape looks interesting, any chance of a tutorial?
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great packaging idea, looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous project Chrissie.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow, I love you teabag-holder, Chrissie. So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tea bag pouch Chrissie, love how you have decorated it. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great! Wish I could smell that wonderful smell!
    Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!
    Shari Nelson DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how this opens up... very pretty!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Inspired Chrissie! Gonna have to have a go for friends at Christmas. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faboulous tea bag holder! Nice with the stars - great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty and such a good idea - looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design