Spring

At Addicted to Stamps and More the have a Spring Challenge. I was going to do daffies, tulips etc but while I was looking for a stamp I found this one that I had never used.

The stamp is by Dovecraft and I coloured it with Promarkers which I also used around the outside of the white card. On the darker coloured card I used Distressed ink. Made a tag then added peel-offs as I am still on a campaign to use all of them up in my lifetime lol. I added the little tag that I made to match the theme.

Comments

  1. Hi Chrissie, I love your colours! That sentiment is fantastic - I don't have anything like it. I especially like your corners - very cool. Thanks so much for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and love the sentiment. If you run out of peel offs, I have a whole box full....Hugs, Valerei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie, what a lovely spring card and just perfect for our challenge at ATSAM such a great sentiment too! btw thanks for sticking up for me lol !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Spring would be nice again wouldn't it, it's a bit nippy out there now!!

    Love all those shades of purple, what a great card.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Chrissie - and such pretty colours too. Thanks for joining in this week at ATSAM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being "Honourable Addict" at ATS & M! Your card is really pretty, I like the colors a lot. I share your goal of using all the peel offs, I have tooo many as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design