Childhood Memory

The present challenge at Craft-room Challenge is make something to show a childhood memory.

I bought this Abracadabra stamp quite a while ago because it reminded me of my Irish Grandmother and the wonderful stories she used to tell when I was a child. Dragons, Magicians, Fairies and many other things were real to me--still are---because of her wonderful story telling.

I stamped straight onto the tag and coloured the image with Pro markers. Then I covered that with a Nestabilty shape and distressed the whole thing with various inks. The shape looked so nice I decided to use it as the top of the tag. To finish it off I added two small tags with inspirational words on them.

Comments

  1. Love your dragron stamp,fab tag
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful! My almost 7 year old (girl) is really into dragons these days - and she loved this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing tag, your gran must have been a wonderful person full of magic, fun and mischief. Thank you for making and sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie, what a fabulous stamp, once again a gorgeous creation always a pleasure to visit. Your Gran sounds like she was a lovely special person.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie, your gran sounds lovely - we had ghost stories with my nanna's neighbour and then had to run back in the dark, looking over our shoulder, lol. I love your tag and the lovely memories it has for you. Thanks for joining in with us over at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the memory of your gran...(my nannie was so important to me also). Your tag is fab ...I love the two smaller tags. Lovely to see you playing along again with us at the Craft Room....it's always a pleasure! Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely, fabulous creation!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft-Room Childhood memories challenge.
    Good luck, hope to see you again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful tag Chrissie, I love the image and the two small tags. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design