Show us your Twinchies

Thought I would start making some twinchies as they always look nice when I have seen others that people have made. I follow Show us your twinchies and the challenge is 'bright colours'. This seemed a good challenge to start me off with my twinchie 'career'. Well they are more difficult than I imagine and this one is my fifth attempt to make something colourful.

First of all I dropped a bit of alcohol ink onto the little piece of card, in three colours. This gave me to shapes to follow when it had spread out. Then I used acrylic paint straight from the tube to add a bit of coloured texture following the shapes left by the inks. Next came the stamped butterfly image which I coloured with Promarkers and made it's wings look as though they were flying. Can't believe how much will fit into 2x2 inches.

Comments

  1. Beautiful and colourful twinchie - love it! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing !!! I am gobsmacked with this gorgeous little thing and yes so much colour and beautiful detail on such a tiny canvas, its absolutely fabulous.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful Chrisie and the texture, gorgeous ! :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering this beautiful twinchie into our 3rd challenge, I hope you'll join us in our future challenges good luck xxx Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...it may be your 5th attempt Chrissie but it was so worth it, it's stunning, a mini masterpiece...the colours are gorgeous bold & bright and your butterfly is delightful...small is beautiful...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow a mini piece of artwork ! Beautiful ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous art, you have so much beautiful detail in such a small piece.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, fabulous stuff here ... you and Twinchies were made for each other! thanks for joining us in this weeks Twinchies Challenge Exx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so worth the effort - it's beautiful
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab twinchie love the texture,thankyou for joining us in our challenge
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty - love the bright butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its Fabulous, I love the bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Chrissie, I love your bright colours and can't believe how much you can get into such a small space - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous, so much detail in such a small space. Well done you for sticking with it. Can't wait to see more. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design